Welcome to Cedarhurst of Collinsville
We’re Still Here!
Call us if you need any other information or directions! 618-343-0800
You do not have to go Route 159 to find us
We have mapped out the best and safest way for you to get to us
Enter Cedarhurst from Wilson Avenue, either via North Keebler, High School or Wilson.
It is safest to exit Cedarhurst via North Keebler.
Cedarhurst is making news with our new Memory Care program. Click to read article…
Cedarhurst of Collinsville offers 68 assisted-living apartments in a traditional-style community. We offer a wide range of services designed to foster comfort and love. Caring individuals are dedicated to the preservation of dignity and independence that Cedarhurst provides.
Our staff devotes themselves to providing exceptional care when specials needs are present. Our goal is to work together to ensure residents are happy, comfortable, and personal care needs are met.From friendly reminders to assistance with medications, bathing or grooming, we design individual care plans to suit your particular needs. Our beautiful and inviting community offers apartments for private occupancy with private bathrooms and kitchenettes.
Cedarhurst of Collinsville is more than just a place to live – it is a community. Your day may be filled with crafts, bingo, exercise classes or a movie screening with your neighbors. Or you might join a friend for an outing. Cedarhurst is filled with warmth, family, friends and a sense of pride. Come by today to experience this satisfying lifestyle for yourself.
Amenities at Cedarhurst
- Three delicious home-cooked meals each day along with a 24-hour beverage bar
- Weekly housekeeping & linen service
- Paid utilities (except personal telephone)
- Expanded Cable TV
- Maintenance and grounds-keeping service
- Scheduled transportation to doctor’s appointments, shopping, outings and tours
- Planned group activities and special events
- Emergency call system
- Pet friendly
- 16 Sep 2014Music and Memory Program Highlights Collinsville Community’s Innovative Example of National Assisted Living Week FocusAs Provision Living continues to celebrate our residents, associates, volunteers and family members...
- 16 Sep 2014National Assisted Living Week Celebrates Harmony of Relationships with Focus on the Magic of MusicProvision Living Senior Communities is proud to celebrate our residents, associates, volunteers and...
- 16 Sep 2014You Might be Surprised to Learn Who Has the Most Active Social Calendar in MolineJean Janes, resident at Amber Ridge Assisted Living Community, turned 100 years old on her birthday,...
- 16 Sep 2014Meet the Cool Kids of GreenTree at Post Roadf you were to walk in and see George and Lucille Byerly, Francis Dorsett and Jerry and Barbara Burfo...
- 16 Sep 2014As Morrison Community Welcomes First Resident, a New Building Becomes a New HomeAs our organization continues to grow and we have the privilege to serve seniors across the country,...