Welcome to Cedarhurst of Collinsville
We’re Still Here!
Call us if you need any other information or directions! 618-343-0800
You do not have to go Route 159 to find us
We have mapped out the best and safest way for you to get to us
Enter Cedarhurst from Wilson Avenue, either via North Keebler, High School or Wilson.
It is safest to exit Cedarhurst via North Keebler.
Cedarhurst is making news with our new Memory Care program. Click to read article…
Cedarhurst of Collinsville offers 68 assisted-living apartments in a traditional-style community. We offer a wide range of services designed to foster comfort and love. Caring individuals are dedicated to the preservation of dignity and independence that Cedarhurst provides.
Our staff devotes themselves to providing exceptional care when specials needs are present. Our goal is to work together to ensure residents are happy, comfortable, and personal care needs are met.From friendly reminders to assistance with medications, bathing or grooming, we design individual care plans to suit your particular needs. Our beautiful and inviting community offers apartments for private occupancy with private bathrooms and kitchenettes.
Cedarhurst of Collinsville is more than just a place to live – it is a community. Your day may be filled with crafts, bingo, exercise classes or a movie screening with your neighbors. Or you might join a friend for an outing. Cedarhurst is filled with warmth, family, friends and a sense of pride. Come by today to experience this satisfying lifestyle for yourself.
Amenities at Cedarhurst
- Three delicious home-cooked meals each day along with a 24-hour beverage bar
- Weekly housekeeping & linen service
- Paid utilities (except personal telephone)
- Expanded Cable TV
- Maintenance and grounds-keeping service
- Scheduled transportation to doctor’s appointments, shopping, outings and tours
- Planned group activities and special events
- Emergency call system
- Pet friendly
- 24 Dec 2014PJ’s and Christmas Trees Invite Old Memories and New TraditionsThis year in Collinsville, it wasn’t the pitter patter of little feet or the elves on the shel...
- 26 Sep 2014Honor Flight is Just Part of Overall Experience of Independence for Senior Ohio CoupleIndependence in assisted living may sound like a contradiction, but many seniors often discover they...
- 17 Sep 2014As Honor Flight Approaches, Collinsville Resident Anticipates Trip and Recalls WWII ServiceWhen Earl Kunnemann received the call that he was accepted to go on an Honor Flight, he was eag...