Welcome to Cedarhurst of Collinsville
We’re Still Here!
Call us if you need any other information or directions! 618-343-0800
You do not have to go Route 159 to find us
We have mapped out the best and safest way for you to get to us
Enter Cedarhurst from Wilson Avenue, either via North Keebler, High School or Wilson.
It is safest to exit Cedarhurst via North Keebler.
Cedarhurst is making news with our new Memory Care program. Click to read article…
Cedarhurst of Collinsville offers 68 assisted-living apartments in a traditional-style community. We offer a wide range of services designed to foster comfort and love. Caring individuals are dedicated to the preservation of dignity and independence that Cedarhurst provides.
Our staff devotes themselves to providing exceptional care when specials needs are present. Our goal is to work together to ensure residents are happy, comfortable, and personal care needs are met.From friendly reminders to assistance with medications, bathing or grooming, we design individual care plans to suit your particular needs. Our beautiful and inviting community offers apartments for private occupancy with private bathrooms and kitchenettes.
Cedarhurst of Collinsville is more than just a place to live – it is a community. Your day may be filled with crafts, bingo, exercise classes or a movie screening with your neighbors. Or you might join a friend for an outing. Cedarhurst is filled with warmth, family, friends and a sense of pride. Come by today to experience this satisfying lifestyle for yourself.
Amenities at Cedarhurst
- Three delicious home-cooked meals each day along with a 24-hour beverage bar
- Weekly housekeeping & linen service
- Paid utilities (except personal telephone)
- Expanded Cable TV
- Maintenance and grounds-keeping service
- Scheduled transportation to doctor’s appointments, shopping, outings and tours
- Planned group activities and special events
- Emergency call system
- Pet friendly
- 13 May 2014Cedarhurst of Edwardsville Opens Memory Care Community Serving People Living with Alzheimer’s and Related Memory LossCedarhurst of Edwardsville, a memory care community, offers 54 Memory Care apartments in a setting s...
- 09 Aug 2013Cedarhurst chosen as a Readers Choice 2013 finalist!Cedarhurst is proud to have been chosen a Finalist in the Belleville News Democrat’s 2013 Read...
- 24 Jul 2013Construction Starts On Memory Care HomeEDWARDSVILLE – Construction-management firm IMPACT Strategies says construction has begun on C...
- 12 Feb 2013Cedarhurst Assisted Living Community in Collinsville to Offer Memory CareCurrent and future residents benefit from expanded services at the Cedarhurst Community. Our Cedarhu...
- 05 Sep 2012Cedarhurst Opens New Location On July 25, Cedarhurst opened in Collinsville. Cedarhurst is owned by a local investment company, M...